What to Expect
As a Certified Brain Health Coach, I strive to meet you where you are and guide you toward a quality of life you never dreamed was possible. I do this by…
- Listening to you talk about where you've been and where you'd like to be
- Asking thought-provoking questions
- Creating win-win solutions that will take your life in a more positive direction
- Supporting you as you put the solutions into action
- Challenging you if your progress diminishes
Most people want to make significant changes in their lives, but they never take the first step. Let me shoot straight with you—if changing your life were easy, you would have made the changes by now.
Brain researchers agree that one of the most important elements in accomplishing significant life change is accountability. Without it, long-lasting change will never happen.
So, step one in the process is to decide if you are serious about changing your life. If you aren't, that's OK. Please come back when you are ready. If you are serious, why not start right now?
Schedule a FREE consultation with Dr. Terry Hadaway
As a coach, I know how difficult it is to evaluate the "fit" of potential clients. I also know that you might not know me. The best way for us to see if working together would be helpful is to have a face-to-face video meeting (through Zoom) in which we'll talk about the specifics of your situation and how I might be able to help you.