Get our new course for FREE!
In this course, you will learn everything you need to know to improve your chances of maintaining your cognitive health throughout your life. The changes won’t be easy. That’s why we are also providing daily email tips and encouragement to keep you on track. We will even provide live video interactions so you can ask your questions or hear success stories. By the time you finish this course, you will have your own dementia defense system in place. The first lesson will release on April 9 with a new lesson releasing every Monday following. There will be ten modules in all. However, new modules might be added based on interactions during the live calls.
Here are some of the topics we will cover in this course.
- What is dementia and how do I know if I’m at risk?
- What is the connection between diet and dementia?
- How does daily activity affect the risk for dementia?
- Are there foods I should eat to strengthen my brain?
- Is there a connection between retirement and dementia?
- What are some practical things I can do to prevent dementia?
- Do artificial sweeteners increase my risk for dementia?
- Is there a connection between dementia and obesity or Type 2 diabetes?
- and lots more!
The course will retail for $297 but you will receive it for FREE when you sign up for one of our personal or group coaching packages. Click the button below to learn more.
Read the Latest
The Real Reason Change Isn't Possible
You need to change… …your weight …your finances …your job …your self-perception Chang
The Future Should Be Better Than the Past
The future… it's unpredictable, right? We never know what's going to happen from one moment to the
AARP or ARP… Which One Describes You?
The AARP (American Association of Retired People) is open to anyone 50-years-old or older. Most peop
Reimagine Your Future - You Can Do It!
The future. I remember watching episodes of The Jetsons and imagining what life would be like if you
"Used to Be" Isn't a Plan for the Future
I used to be…a nuclear chemist, computer room technician, fitness center attendant, youth pastor,
It's Time to Stop Marketing and Start Smarketing
Here's a fact…only one in every 250 tadpoles actually becomes a frog. The other 249 become snacks