My Thinking Box is a place where thinking is encouraged, expression is expected, and purpose is discovered. Created by Terry and Melinda Hadaway, My Thinking Box offers you the opportunity to expand the limits of your current thinking box. Terry has taught Creative Thinking and Problem Solving at the university level and has a reputation for asking hard questions designed to improve the thinking process. Melinda is an encourager, thinker, and creative storyteller with a passion for helping people express their stories in new and innovative ways.
Why My Thinking Box? Many people have a message they want to communicate with others but they aren’t sure how to get started. They don’t have connections in the mainstream publishing industry and aren’t aware of the possibilities available through self-publishing, blog writing, storytelling, and so forth.
My Thinking Box is a place for you to discover how to best communicate your message. Through our Write Now resources, seminars, and coaching, you will be walked through a process that can have your thoughts published in a matter of weeks rather than years.
Why should you let My Thinking Box help you express yourself? We understand what it’s like to have a message to share. We have seen both sides of the publishing industry. We know that traditional publishing works for less than 10% of writers. The other 90% don’t have the popularity or connections to get their messages out. We have self-published books and workbooks, created online learning, developed study guides for other authors, written blogs, and investigated innovative ways to tell stories. We have connections in the self-publishing industry and know how to get your books published without your having to mortgage your house or borrow money. If you are an ordinary person, we can help you succeed by self-publishing.
Terry Hadaway is the author of numerous Bible study resources by some of today’s most well-recognized leaders—Billy Graham, Max Lucado, John MacArthur, Chuck Swindoll, Charles Stanley, Sheila Walsh, and Dwayne Moore. In addition, I have contributed to projects by John Maxwell, Ken Blanchard, Tony Morgan, and others.
Terry and Melinda live near Birmingham, Alabama. They have two married sons and one grandson. When they aren’t drinking coffee, you’ll find them enjoying the outdoors and exploring central Alabama enjoying the beauty it offers.
Books written by Terry Hadaway:
- Live Your Why by Terry Hadaway
- Live Your Why Workbook by Terry & Melinda Hadaway
- What If Thinking by Terry Hadaway
- Quicksand by Terry Hadaway
- Follow by Terry Hadaway
- 3:16 Study Guide for Max Lucado
- Facing Your Giants Study Guide for Max Lucado
- The Journey Facilitator Guide for Billy Graham
- Leaving a Legacy for Billy Graham
- Embracing the Good News for Billy Graham
- Building a Christ-Centered Home for Billy Graham
- Searching for Hope for Billy Graham
- Living As a Christian for Billy Graham
- Dealing with Doubt for Billy Graham
- Confronting the Enemy Within for Billy Graham
- Learning to Pray for Billy Graham
- The Tale of Two Sons Study Guide for John MacArthur
- Slave Study Guide for John MacArthur
- Twelve Unlikely Heroes Study Guide for John MacArthur
- The Jesus You Can’t Ignore Study Guide for John MacArthur
- The Owner’s Manual for Christians Study Guide for Chuck Swindoll
- How to Reach Your Full Potential for God Study Guide for Charles Stanley
- Praise More Powerful Study Guide for Dwayne Moore
- Live to Win Small Group Materials with Dwayne Moore